Louie the Cab Driver

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Tonight was another first. I had a bachelorette party ask if they could get a ride home. I agreed, and as I was waiting for them to all load up, they said "she" was trying to get another - what sounded like "button for a buck". They asked me, and I said I did not know what they were even saying.

The entire way home they were chattering about the night. and how so and so did not pay a buck. I did not notice the girl in the front seat had gummi worms sewn to her shirt. When we get to the house, I ask them what the buck thing was all about.. They explain for a buck I get to bite a worm off her shirt, and the money goes to the bride to be. The fare was only $3.80 so I asked , "if I eat 4 that pays for your ride right"? they enthusiastically agreed, and I went to town eating my four gummis off the girls shirt. They seemed very pleased with me. I got a three dollar tip too - cash money.

No comments: