Louie the Cab Driver

Friday, August 26, 2005

craziness

The students are back. with a vengence.

One night 12 frat and sorority types climbed in my van. We dropped the girls`off and som basketball players were in the car in front of us. Eventually they were blocking the one lane roadway. On of my boys recognized the player as from last year and cryed out "you suck". Apparently the guy finished and did not go pro and is fairly angry about it, because him and his friend went ballistic. It was a no fist fight and shouting match worthy of a late night street version of the Jerry Springer Show. But I was more like Dr. Phil. I was telling the boys to get back in my car, and the ball players to get in their car and leave, as I had called the campus police about the disturbance. Eventually, like when the light turns green in a chinese fire drill, everyonne got back in their cars, and we drove off, and I dropped my off at their frat house.

[this is a BASH related ride tale] Bash is the nick name for one of the frat guys I drive around. It was his roommate and bros, that were involved in the fight.

No comments: