Louie the Cab Driver

Friday, August 12, 2005

New Look

I picked up a cheap barn hat not too long ago, and it redifined my look. Its a wire rimed straw cowboy hat. I curled up the sides, and have subsequently grown a beard. For some reason it is filling a lot of peoples fantasies.

A few weeks ago, I was at a little sidewalk cafe hotspot, and some charles atlas guy was staring me down. He was sitting with two other guys I recognized, but was certain he was looking at Kim, the brunette next to me.

Everytime I glanced his way his eyes were boring right through me. As he left, he asked me if that was my cab behind me. When I agreed, he asked me if I had a card. "In case I ever need a ride", he said. That was unusual. It is not unusual for someone to ask for a ride in that way, but cards are usually asked for by people that either already know me, or have already ridden in my cab.

I suspected this guy was really just asking me for my number, and I stated as such to the table after I returned. And I was right. Not more than thirty minutes later did he call me and asked if I wanted to fool around.

I cannot commit to words how hot this guy is, and he was pursuing me. Needless to say, we made plans.

1 comment:

Ke7in said...

this little encounter has evolved into a booty call type of thing.